TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
When you book your holiday accommodation, you enter into a legally binding contract, subject to the conditions below; it is in your interest to read them. All reservations are accepted on the following conditions
1. Accommodation will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Visitors are asked to arrive before 10.30pm or phone to advise us so that we can make alternative arrangements for the collection of keys.
2. Visitors are requested to VACATE the accommodation BY 10.00am on day of departure and bring the keys to the house.
3. We ask that the accommodation be left clean and tidy and in the condition it was on arrival.
4. Breakages and damage must be reported and paid for. The company reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of £40.00 if the accommodation is not left in a suitable state. (Additional vacuum cleaners are available at reception)
5. A 25% Deposit must be paid with the completed Booking Form listing all members in your party. The numbers of occupants in each accommodation, as stated on the website, must not be exceeded. Only the persons stated on the booking form will be permitted to occupy the unit, unless the management is otherwise notified prior to arrival. If more than the number of people or names of people not on the booking form arrive, we will have to ask them to leave. In the event of a cancellation the deposit will be refunded less a £50 administration fee.
6. Final payment of account is due ONE CALENDAR MONTH before day of arrival. Failure to do so, would give the company the right to retain the deposit and re-let the holiday accommodation. Should the hirer have to cancel their holiday within this period and we cannot re-let the accommodation, subject to a doctor’s certificate, we will refund 50% of the total hire charge.
If we can re-let the accommodation we will refund the full amount, less a £50 administration fee. Therefore, it is in your interest to advise us as early as possible should you have to cancel your holiday.
7. NO PETS ALLOWED, except guide dogs by prior arrangement and subject to availability of accommodation.
8. SMOKING is NOT permitted in any of our holiday accommodation.
9. We are a quiet family Holiday Park and would kindly ask all guests to refrain from noise after 10.30pm. Please be sensitive to other residents, our wildlife and the peaceful rural environment that we share
10. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted within the apartments.
11. Children under 16 must be supervised in the swimming pool by a parent at all times. (A local authority condition for swimming pools without lifeguards)
12. All cars to be parked on the car park. NOT beside the holiday accommodation.
13. The management are relieved of all liability should the accommodation not be made available due to circumstances beyond their control and the deposit and all other payments will be refunded in full.
14. The management are relieved of all liability for loss or damage to persons or property about the Park, or any equipment or facilities which may be temporarily out of use.
15. We are a quiet family park and do not accept single sex groups such as stag/hen parties or group bookings of youngsters.
16. Any persons in breach of our Booking Terms and Conditions or causing offence to other guests, may at the discretion of the management be asked to leave the park.
17. Rubbish and recycling facilities are provided within easy reach of all units. Please recycle to help reduce waste and dispose of rubbish appropriately to keep our park looking attractive.
18. There will be a minimum charge of £5 for any items left in the accommodation that have to be posted.
19. We would advise all guests to consider taking out holiday insurance.
20. We may need to update our terms and conditions. You can always find the latest version online at www.bovisand.com.