TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
When you book your holiday accommodation, you enter into a legally binding contract, subject to the conditions below; it is in your interest to read them. All reservations are accepted on the following conditions
1. Your accommodation will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival. Please notify us if you are unable to arrive before 10.30pm so that we can make alternative arrangements for the collection of keys.
2. We request that you VACATE the accommodation BY 9.30am on day of departure and bring the keys to the house.
3. To secure your booking a 25% Deposit must be paid and a Booking Form completed that lists all persons staying including children in your party. The number of persons in each accommodation, must not be exceeded. The maximum occupancy for each accommodation is stated on the website. Only the persons stated on the booking form will be permitted to occupy the accommodation, unless we are otherwise notified prior to arrival. If more than the number of people or names of people not on the booking form arrive, we will have to ask them to leave. In the event of a cancellation the deposit will be refunded less a £50 administration fee.
4. The final payment of your stay is due ONE CALENDAR MONTH before the day of arrival. We reserve the right to retain the deposit and re-let the holiday accommodation if payment has not been received. Should you have to cancel your holiday within this period and we cannot re-let the accommodation, subject to a doctor’s certificate, we will refund 50% of the total hire charge. If we can re-let the accommodation we will refund the full amount, less a £50 administration fee. Therefore, do advise us as early as possible should you have to cancel your holiday.
5. Sorry, children under the age of 5 are not permitted within the apartments. However, our caravans and lodges are baby/toddler friendly.
6. We would advise all guests to consider taking out holiday insurance.
7. Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy and in the condition it was on your arrival. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of £40.00 if the accommodation is not left in a suitable state.
8. Please report and pay for any breakages/damage at reception.
9. We are a quiet family Holiday Park and would kindly remind all guests to be aware of their neighbours, our wildlife and the peaceful rural environment that we share by keeping noise levels down particularly after 10.30 pm.
10. Cars - please park on the car park. NOT beside your holiday accommodation. This ensures that children can play safely between the caravans.
11. Children under 16 must be supervised in the swimming pool by a parent/adult at all times. (This is a local authority condition for swimming pools without lifeguards)
12. Rubbish and recycling facilities are provided within easy reach of all accommodations. Please recycle to help reduce waste and dispose of rubbish appropriately to keep our park looking attractive.
13. Sorry, NO PETS ALLOWED, except guide dogs by prior arrangement and subject to availability of accommodation.
14. SMOKING is NOT permitted in any of our holiday accommodation.
15. The management are relieved of all liability should the accommodation not be made available due to circumstances beyond their control and the deposit and all other payments will be refunded in full.
16. The management are relieved of all liability for loss or damage to persons or property about the Park, or any equipment or facilities which may be temporarily out of use.
17. As we are a quiet family park, we do not accept single sex groups such as stag/hen parties or group bookings of young adults.
18. Any persons in breach of our Booking Terms and Conditions or causing offence to other guests, may at the discretion of the management be asked to leave the park.
19. If you leave anything behind in your accommodation that needs returning by post, we are happy to do so with a minimum charge of £5.
20. We may need to update our terms and conditions. You can always find the latest version online at www.bovisand.com.
Bovisand Lodge, Bovisand, Nr Plymouth, Devon, PL9 0AA | 01752 403554
© 2023 Bovisand Lodge Estate Ltd. Registered in England and Wales Company No.382314 VAT NO.144273969 | Developed By Studiovine